Include: East Tawas, Fairview, Greenbush,
Hale, Harrisville, Lincoln,
Lupton, Mio, National
Oscoda, Rose City, South
Branch, Tawas City, West Branch
Tawas, Hale, National City, South Branch, Tawas City)
Trails - MAP
- Tawas City, 800-558-2001. M-55 from US-23 7 mi then
north on Wilber Rd to Monument Road.
Trail - MAP
- Tawas City, 800-558-2927. Monument Rd to River Rd.
Lakes Foot Travel Area - MAP
- Oscoda, 517-724-6471. 22 mi W of Harrisville on M-72
Lake - MAP
- Oscoda, 517-724-6471. 13 mi W of Harrisville on M-72,
N on Sanborn Rd W on Trask Lake Rd for .75 mi.
State Park - MAP
- East Tawas, 517-362-5041. Harrisville 12 mi N on
US-23 to Black River Rd E, to Sand Hill Rd 1.5 MI, N then
to a gravel road 1 MI to parking lot.
Lake Foot Trail - MAP
- Oscoda, 517-724-6471. M-72 20 mi W of Harrisville.
Rose City, West Branch)
Hills Pathway - MAP
- West Branch, 517-345-2821. N of West Branch on Fariview
River Recreation Area - MAP
- Lupton, 517-437-2258. E of Rose City on Rose City
Run - MAP
- Oscoda, 517-739-0728. NW from Tawas to Monument
Rd. E on River Rd 11 mi.
Acres Resort - MAP
- Mio, 517-826-3267. N of Mio on M-33.
Twin Lakes Pathway - MAP
- Mio, 517-422-5522. Reserve Rd 7 MI S of Houghton
Lake, M-55. Corner of M-55 and Reserve Rd.
Creek Cross Country Ski Trail - MAP
- Mio, 517-826-3252. E 14 th Street in Mio to Hoy Rd S,
E on Cauchy Rd.
Lake Pathway - MAP
- Mio, 517-826-3252. M-72 E of Grayling and W of Mio.
E-mail Your Suggestions,
Comments or Questions to