Detroit at the foot of Aleut Avenue. Detroit, Michigan Click
Here for Map
The Detroit Lighthouse Depot was established in 1874
in Downtown Detroit. It served as a central supply warehouse for the
lighthouses active on the lakes. It was later transferred to the Coast
Guard, and now has been taken over by the City of Detroit, which intends
to turn the depot into a museum.